Map – Total Number of COVID-19 Cases in Canada – Text Description
Areas in Canada with cases of COVID-19 as of
|Province, territory or other||Number of confirmed cases||Number of probable cases||Number of deaths|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||236||0||3|
|Prince Edward Island||25||0||0|
How to Protect Yourself
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus with prevention measures including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid shaking hands with others.
- Practice physical distancing and avoid contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.